After the 1st World War, Franz Borgias Mayer’s sons, Anton (1886 - 1967), Karl (1889 - 1970) and Adalbert (1894 - 1987) took over the management. In 1925, the ecclesiastical sculpture department was dropped from the business and a mosaic department took it’s place. The company transformed into an artist’s studio for stained glass and mosaic. From that point on, many freelance artists and architects began to use the services of the studio.

GERMAN VERSION
© 2017 MAYER’SCHE HOFKUNSTANSTALT GMBH | IMPRINT